These designs were originally created by hand, by taking photographs of transport, accommodation and commerce, and ripping, tearing and then splicing them together evoking the ever-changing face of Hong Kong. Dogs tend to be loyal, faithful and honest, but can be moody so what better than a bit of temporary body art to match your mood! This pack contains 2 dog tattoos.
- Size: 2"x2"
- Two small tattoos of one animal design
- Safe-non toxic ingredients, printed with vegetable based ink
- Complies with FDA and EU cosmetics standards
- Lasts 4-7 days
- Remove using alcohol wipe or baby oil
- For application instructions, see our video!
Eleanor McColl is a multi-disciplinary artist whose work is rooted in place, with a focus on the urban environment. Drawn by the dramatic palate of dilapidation, refurbishment and renewal, she is fascinated by the small and arresting details that catch her eye as she walks around Hong Kong You can find her website at eleanormccoll.com