These designs were originally created by hand, by taking photographs of transport, accommodation and commerce, and ripping, tearing and then splicing them together evoking the ever-changing face of Hong Kong. Horses are energetic, self-reliant and like to roam free - why not let one of these roam in your direction?! This pack contains 2 horse tattoos.
- Size: 2"x2"
- Two small tattoos of one animal design
- Safe-non toxic ingredients, printed with vegetable based ink
- Complies with FDA and EU cosmetics standards
- Lasts 4-7 days
- Remove using alcohol wipe or baby oil
- For application instructions, see our video!
Eleanor McColl is a multi-disciplinary artist whose work is rooted in place, with a focus on the urban environment. Drawn by the dramatic palate of dilapidation, refurbishment and renewal, she is fascinated by the small and arresting details that catch her eye as she walks around Hong Kong You can find her website at eleanormccoll.com