Have you always been told that you're great at drawing and painting? Have you been told that you're not?! Do you want to see your name in lights?! If the answer to any or all of these questions is yes, then this competition is for you!
In honour of the incoming Year of the Pig, we are looking for pig-based tattoo designs. It can be as realistic or abstract as you like and can be drawn, painted, collaged, it's up to you. The prize for one lucky person is the chance to have their design turned into one of our tattoos. You will have your design sold in all of our bricks-and-mortar stores, as well as online, and your name will be on the design.
There are two categories: Youth and Adult
A percentage of proceeds from the sales of the winning designs will go to our chosen charity.
How to apply:
1. Artwork must be your original work - no copying from Google!
2. Please email your design. JPG is fine, but pdf or ai is even better! We will accept physical copies too. Email us for the postal address.
3. If you are below 18 please state your age.
4. Follow us on Instagram & Facebook
5. Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 4th February 2019.